Tuesday, March 4, 2008

GUESS WHAT! GUESS WHAT!GUESS WHAT!
Nothing, Im sitting here at the computer kind of wasting time as I usually do getting excited about things that could happen while listening to some hopeful exctiting cluby music. I have to pee and I don't get call signals down here, so I know I've missed a friend's call cause she said she was gonna come back to campus real soon so we could study. But I still don't get up and out of this dark room away from these big mac computer screens cause I could get an email though I've checked it twice in the last half hour/ or I think about making a movie, one thats real big. or think about the people im gonna meet in the future. ...but my bladder is starting to get ridiculous so i guess i better quit this and get back to the real world. so thats where MY REALITY lies, TWEEN a fantasy internet land and getting some sh:)t done with my friend. hhmmmm Holla back if you know what I'm talking about. Kalimah PCFP continues

No comments:

Post a Comment