Saturday, March 1, 2008

Daughters of Destiny Film

From Daughters of Destiny Film
Daughters of Destiny

I love this pretty hard. I hope I can do this justice though I'm a little tired at the moment. I chanced upon this in the past two or three months and.. really liked it,

maybe because it kind of reminded me of my family.. though we are older than these girls.. I know what its like to have a lot of sisters.

They're beautiful ok. Check their film out.

Daughters of Destiny
Films end. Life continues.

The Daughters of Destiny film chronicled over seven years of our lives. Beyond the film, several online journals that Alyson and Langston have created to continue sharing their lives and their children's. These blogs have evolved from various forms and formats from simply a way to keep in touch with all of our friends and family to a brand new way of expression.

We invite you to read up on the real life lives of the family.

Daughters of Destiny

No comments:

Post a Comment