Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Alisha Flight 1645

Yesterday evening on the way out from Washington (DCA) after visiting with a friend I was seated next to this young lady from Memphis on the plane. Honestly I could tell she was hometown from the jump..

So I told her a little bit about the project and asked her if i could ask her a few questions.
When I asked her if she had ever dreamed of flying she said, "no", but when I asked her what she wanted to do both now and when she got older, what her dream was, how she'd like to live life now and in the future, she said without pondering around the matter, "Live lavish."And when I asked her what that specifically meant to her she said,"Being able to not just be, but to be able to meet needs and do other things at the same time."
Alisha
17
Memphis, TN

No comments:

Post a Comment