Friday, December 21, 2007

HEY WILL!


sAY It RIGHT!


I want to represent possibilities. I want to represent magic, right, that you're in a universe, and two plus two equals four. Two plus two only equals four if you accept that two plus two equals four. Two plus two is going to be what I want it to be. And there's a redemptive power that making a choice has, rather than feeling like you're at effect to all the things that are happening.

-Will Smith


Will Smith and Tavis Smiley recently talked about Will's new film I AM LEGEND which I hear
,good people, is quite evocative. Besides the movie, he always has illuminating things to say. Let it be known that he is now on our list of people to conversate and mess with. Check out the whole interview on the link below.

http://www.pbs.org/kcet/tavissmiley/archive/200712/20071213_smith.html#

K.A

No comments:

Post a Comment